Periode: 1 year, possible transition to direct hire
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
The Project Lead is responsible for scheduling, estimating, executing, commissioning, validation and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budget. Reporting project status and ensuring quality throughout the project life cycle are central to this position. Projects range from projects within Pharmaceutical and Biological laboratories, chemical API production and Biological API production facilities.
- Leading small- and mid sized multi-disciplinary projects as a Technical Project Leader.
- Participating in large scale projects as discipline lead within the project teams.
- Keep technical standards up to date and advice projects accordingly.
- At minimum a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, process engineering, automation.
- Experience in Engineering and Project lead in a preferably Pharmaceutical API production environment.
Competences & Skills
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and the proven ability to manage projects.
- Ability to anticipate, recognize and resolve simple and complex technical issues, draw conclusions and evaluate alternatives and initiate corrective actions.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Collaboration, Decisiveness, and Persuasion.
- Anticipate, Innovate, Build, Deliver Results.
- Autonomous, assertive with an eye for details.
- Fluent in both the Dutch and English language.