Periode: 6 - 12 maanden met uitloop naar vast
Our client is a consultancy in the food and pharmaceutical industry. They participate in very attractive projects for experienced engineers in the pharmaceutical industry. They offer challenging, varied projects with ample opportunities for personal contributions and development.
- Participate in the creation phase (conceptional, pre-engineering and basic engineering) regarding to qualification and validation.
- Set-up and execute a Commissioning and Start-Up plan.
- Translate your CSU plan into organization timing and budget.
- Take responsibility to effectively and efficiently execute the CSU plan.
- Manage the relation with a large variety of (groups of) stakeholders and manage conflicting interests.
- Monitor progress of and compliance with the project plan, manage and mitigate project risks and resources, and adjust project plan when necessary.
- Identify training needs and knowledge gaps regarding the project goals and setup and organize respective trainings.
- Functionally lead, coach, develop members of the commissioning and start-up project team.
- Relevant experience in the field regarding to Commissioning & Start-Up management, e.g. managing qualification and validation projects, managing projects within Food or Pharma.
- Knowledge regarding to qualification and validation approaches and familiar with setting up and executing qualification and validation using protocols (e.g. IQ/OQ/PQ).
- A problem-solving attitude, but also understand that proper documentation of your activities is a key prerequisite to final success.
- You’re able to create impact while developing and maintaining relations with partners, customers and contractors at different levels.
- Good communication skills in at least Dutch and English.
- Experience and knowledge regarding to HACCP, GMP regulations in the high care food and/or Pharma is a must.