Periode: Possible fixed term contract after proven ability
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
In the multi-disciplined team working on exciting projects in the pharmaceutical sector we are looking for a new colleague. Are you an CAD Designer? The work contains:
• Design and drafting for pharmaceutical projects
• Use Autocad and Revit to produce 2D and 3D design, working in co-operation with other design disciplins.
• Assure that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production and design standards.
• Understanding of HVAC/Mechanical and Utilities
- Drafting and design experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit 3D
- Speaks Dutch & English
- Mid level Mechanical is the minimum demand. Should you have a BSc Mechanical you are welcome to apply as well, this togather with the focus not only doing the most interesting jobs, but also to contribute to production in drawings.