Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
Within the Project Team you will participate in the new facility design and construction teams within Global Engineering Solutions. As a Process Engineer you will support the Project Manager. You will be responsible for the detailed engineering of parts of facilities and equipment, develop user requirement specifications, process vendor information, support in construction supervision and assist in coordinating equipment qualification/validation protocols. You will work in a stimulating group of international engineers, scientists and operators and will be able to grow both in your personal and technical skills. The Process Engineer reports to the Project manager Engineering.
The Process Engineer is responsible for introducing new processes and/or products (product transfer). The Process Engineer will develop and transfer knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Inclusion. Steer and/or participate in cross-functional investigations on problems/deviations-including defining corrective and preventive actions. Identify, analyse and prioritise technical or business related processes improvement-opportunities and problems. Initiate and coordinate improvements for technical or business processes, systems and behaviors. Contribute to a data driven decision making process, Ensure effective application of LeanSixSigma and Change Management tools by leading projects, facilitating kaizens and coaching sponsors and practitioners. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
- a Bachelor / Master degree in (bio)technology or related subject (HVAC, Mechanical, Process technology);
- at least five years (BSc) / two years (MSc) experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment;
- proven background in (engineering & construction) projects;
- experience in defining equipment specifications and validation of new biotechnology building projects;
- experience in GMP documentation;
- good command of the English language (written and spoken).
- experience specific systems (WFI, PW, Autoclaves, Clean rooms, Bioreactors etc.)