Periode: Fixed through direct selection
Our client is a multidisciplinary consulting and engineering firm, they offer independent services to their clients all over the world based on the knowledge and experience of its highly skilled and dedicated professionals.
They are experts in industry, health and nutrition. Their extensive office network allows them to bring you the best solutions and practical expertise.
Together with your team you work on several projects. When building a new factory you deal with mass and energy balances, process diagrams and specifications. Considering the strict safety and environmental requirements.
You work in the department of process engineering. this concerns mainly conducting process studies and the creation of process designs for customers in the chemical and food industries.
Together with your team, you will design the process design of plants and factories and ensure that everything is delivered according the agreed quality, planning and budget. you lead your project team and work closely with the customer and colleagues from other disciplines. The projects range from national small to medium sized Brownfield expansions to major international Greenfield projects.
• You have a degree in the field Technical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and / or Process Engineering;
• You have extensive work experience as Process Engineer in multidisciplinary projects;
• You have 3 to 5 years of work experience in Food Pharma projects;
• You are result-oriented and you can think abstractly and have technical understanding;
• You can organize your own work;
• You communicate easily and take the initiative to achieve a good result;
• You are a team player, pro-active and solution-oriented;
• You are motivated, open and sincere;
• For this position, it is necessary for you to speak German fluent (or learn the languague within a few years). In case of not Fluent German, Fluent English skills are of essence.