Periode: Project based with the intention of a fixed term contract
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with our clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
In the multi-disciplined team working on exciting projects in the pharmaceutical sector we are looking for a new colleague. Are you an electrical/instrumentation CAD Designer? The work contains:
• Design and produce electrical and instrumentation drawings working closely with a Senior or Lead E&I Engineer for our clients in the pharma and bio-pharma sector.
• Use Autocad and Revit to produce 2D and 3D design, working in co-operation with the other design discipliens.
• Create drawings such as electrical single line diagrams, block diagrams, schematics and layout drawings.
• Assure that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production and design standards.
• Interact with other Departments and disciplines including: Process / HVAC / Piping / Automation / CSA / EHS / C&Q / Procurement.
• Preferably 5 years of relevant experience ideally but not necessarily in a pharmaceutical environment,
• 3rd level certificate of diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in computer engineering design programs and computer aided drafting (AutoCAD, Revit, etc.)
• Expertise with BIM.
• General knowledge of electrical system design and applicable codes,
• Advanced MS office skills,
• Dutch/English bilingual ability desirable but not essential,
• Good communication skills,
• Flexible, driven team player with good interpersonal skills