Periode: 1 year
Client is an internationally renowned diversified healthcare company, coming from different domains, different generations, but all driven by one goal: translating science into sustainable contributions to health. The Pharmaceuticals division helps to address some of the most common and persistent health conditions around the world and provides access to some of the most trusted and proven medicines for those who need them most.
The customer generates hundreds of products, the top products are centrally supported by the Science and Technology (S & T) organization to maximize their growth by using advanced knowledge in the field of science and technology and product expertise in a collaborative working model.
- CQV consulting overseeing the implementation of the new standard
- Roll out the training that has been developed for the new procedure
- Support the site team, be the single point of contact for questions and advice
- Support the team with queries on template development and execution
- Interface with the CQV consultants on other teams for lessons learned
- Interface with principal consultant and single point of contact for the global client
- Report progress to leadership team
- 15-20 years industry experience, with over 10 years in CQV project delivery
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience delivering at least one medium to large CQV project, €50M + project
- Fluent German speaker
- Good communication skills, the person will need to work with the local team to support implementation of the new procedure and be able to converse and represent professionally at senior management level with client