Our client is a leading project management and engineering company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide full service engineering for their clients including project and program management, procurement, design, construction management, health and safety management, commissioning, qualification and start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
They have a very strong yet straight forward management structure which ensures there is a clear line of command and easy access to key decision makers. This structure also allows for regular and open engagement across all their operations, departments etc. ensuring we share resources, knowledge and learnings easily allowing their clients benefit by accessing the best and most suitable skill sets for their assignments.
As part of an international business expansion and implementation of existing systems we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help with the onboarding of our organization.
The Job will entail the collection of requirements, creation of a solution design and designing an E2E process that will work for a healthcare business. Hands on function in a small implementation team. Run workshops for Gap Analysis create work instructions and user training material.
Master data management,
Release and change management processes.
New product Introductions, Product Creation Processes
- HBO+/ Academic
- Experience implementing SAP, Windchill systems in supply chain environments
- International FDA compliance environment, proficient in Business English
- Can Do attitude and flexibility to communicate openly with various domains and organizational levels
- Experience with complex system landscape, Siebel, Sofon, SAP VC, Apptus & interfaces.
- Experience with functional process analyses using methods and tools
- Experienced in workshops and training in supply chain environment
- Going the extra mile even out of the comfort zone
- Able to engage with stakeholders to accommodate change
You are a team player, who through own initiatives contributes in the project by creating products as part of an international implementation program.