Periode: 1 year
Our client is a leading project management and engineering company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide full service engineering for their clients including project and program management, procurement, design, construction management, health and safety management, commissioning, qualification and start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
They have a very strong yet straight forward management structure which ensures there is a clear line of command and easy access to key decision makers. This structure also allows for regular and open engagement across all their operations, departments etc. ensuring we share resources, knowledge and learnings easily allowing their clients benefit by accessing the best and most suitable skill sets for their assignments.
As Automation Lead Engineer it is your task to take care of the general automation support with at site of the client in the Brussels region.
• Integration and execution of (internal) performance projects
o Create and adjust documentation during engineering and testing
o Create and adjust PLC/ HMI-software.
o Create and execute commissioning (FAT en SAT)
• Coördination of automation contractors
• Experience with programming of control systems
• Minimum of 3 years experience with programming S7-300/400 (Simatic Manager) and/or S7-1500 (TIA)controllers
• Knowledge of GMP en GAMP is a bonus
• Knowledge of industrial networking (Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet, …)
• Social and strong communicator
• Being analytical is your second nature
• Dutch, French, English (Score 2 out of 3)