Periode: 1 year to staff position
Our customer, active in the Space and Defense industry, has a need for a System Engineer Propulsion.
Context of the function:
The QL is an independent person in the organization that watches that Bradford Engineering adheres to commitments towards customers, employees and Government.
The tasks include organizing the quality team:
• The QL is responsible for making the quality policy.
• The QL is responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
• The QL is responsible for assuring that the Bradford Engineering Quality Management System complies with local law, meets requirements of EN and ISO standards, and complies with customer’s requirements.
• The QL is responsible of the correct implementation of the Quality Control function.
• In front of customers, for audits or inspections, the QL is the Quality representative of Bradford Engineering.
• The QL contributes to organizing the quality team consisting of product assurance engineers, quality inspectors, and documentation manager.
The assigned main tasks are but not limited to:
• Maintain and improve Quality Management System.
• Maintain and improve Configuration Management and Documentation Management Process
• Lead Configuration Control Board and Corrective Action Request meetings
• Assure that Bradford Engineering and external employees work according to the Quality Management System through internal and external audits.
• Manage quality organization.
• Contribute to continuous improvement.
• The QL is acting also as a Product Assurance Engineer on some Projects. For this function he is responsible that the quality process in a project, with regard to design, control, methodologies and techniques, results in the agreed quality level of Bradford Engineering and of the Customer.
A technical or aerospace degree at BSc or MSc level
5 years or more of (similair work) experience
Courses or training in the field of quality
Experience as a leader