Our client is a consultancy in the food and pharmaceutical industry. They participate in very attractive projects for experienced engineers in the pharmaceutical industry. They offer challenging, varied projects with ample opportunities for personal contributions and development.
Currently our client is looking for a Senior Process Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for an existing process. This means that on-going process data should be gathered and analyzed, deviations need to be
investigated for potential product impact and changes need to be evaluated before implementating improvements. For new processes it means that the developed process needs to be evaluated and the changes of the process are defined precisely.
The Senior Process Engineer works closely with the technical team to ensure that the development knowledge is accurately transferred into the operational documentation. In both situations you will work closely with the manufacturing specialists, operators, GMP-specialists and a quality department. The Senior Process Engineer needs to be up to speed with all developments internally as externally on the process.
- Ensuring the implemented process is well defined and aligned with the operational procedures;
- Supporting production of GMP batches;
- Leading root cause investigations of deviations;
- Initiating and handling compliance records;
- Conceptualizing process improvements;
- Overviewing the status of the process, for example the stability of critical parameters;
- Participating in improvement projects;
- Leading process excellence activities for continuously improvement
- Bachelor / Masters degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine, process technology;
- 4 to 8 years of work experience as a Process Engineer;
- Experience with a GMP environment and EHSS standards;
- Certified (Lean) Green Belt;
- High degree of accuracy, initiative, and independence;
- Good teamplayer and communicator;
- Good communicator in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing