Our client is a consultancy in the food and pharmaceutical industry. They participate in very attractive projects for experienced engineers in the pharmaceutical industry. They offer challenging, varied projects with ample opportunities for personal contributions and development.
Team is responsible for batch release here on site. Your tasks will be and could not be limited to:
- Review of executed batch records, in daytime.
- Paperbased, reviewing that the manufactering is according to instructions.
- Follow-up issues, record in Trackwise.
- Documents: all the executions in the manufactering GMP instructions, the production protocols. Check if all data is correct.
- Record review. If something happened, transfer to other.
- Indicate any problem and send this to Product Quality Lead. Officer may support on this, but is not main job.
- Master degree in pharmacy, biomedical or (bio)chemical engineering preferred
- 2 years GMP experience
- Experience with Trackwise
- Experience in quality department
- Fluent in English (Dutch preferred, not mandatory)
- Stress resistant