Our client is a leading project management and engineering company for industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their customers, offering them innovative designs and cost-effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They offer Full Service Engineering for their customers, including project and program management, purchasing, design, construction management, health and safety management, commissioning, qualification and start-up for numerous projects in various market sectors.
Our client is currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Coordinator. In this function you are responsible for monitoring and ensuring a continuous supply to internal and external customers. You maintain and build relationships with assigned customers, relevant supply sites and other stakeholders. In this function you act as a primary contact for the customer, which means you receive, analyze and process their forecasts and orders and manage their inventory and deliveries. This is all done with the objective to reach maximum customer satisfaction, at
consummate cost, ensuring optimal supply chain performance in compliance with established guidelines and procedures.
Your main activities as a Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Coordinator are:
- Identifying and resolving (potential) supply issues;
- Following up and ensuring deliveries;
- Informing the customer on significant supply events and developments in the supply chain;
- Monitoring inventory levels;
- Taking pro-active actions to avoid Inventory of Questionable Value (IQV) and discards;
- In case of IQV and discards, taking appropriate steps according to (financial) guidelines;
- Participating, contributing and leading operational meetings with customers;
- Ensuring efficient and effective communication to internal and external customers
- Bachelor's degree or proven equivalent work experience in a related business concentration;
- Two years of experience in a customer service environment;
- Knowledge of and experience with Material Requirements Planning systems;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong customer focused mentality, analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy;
- Basic understanding of working in a GMP or GDP environment and Lean 6 sigma;
- Broad understanding and knowledge of business processes;
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines;
- Teamwork and collaborative focus;
- Strong social and interpersonal skills