Periode: A project based contract, possible staff membership upon proven ability
Our Client is a engineering/consulting company in Food/Pharma. We offer a challenging, varied and technical job with ample opportunities for personal contribution and development. Terms and conditions of employment are according market standards.
- Develop PFD’s and P&ID’s
- Input for mechanical design
- Carry out design studies
- Produce material specifications as required by the standards in pharmaceutical sector
- Design of the equipment and production of the relevant process data sheets
- Direct other project disciplines
- Chemical engineering (bachelor or masters degree) or HTS/TU Chemical Engineering or other relevant education and 5 - 10 years relevant experience
- Ability to interpret PFD’s and P&ID’s
- Team player, but also able to work independent
- Proven affinity with the pharmaceutical sector.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Anticipating attitude
- Fluent in spoken and written English, minimum knowledge of written Dutch will be an advantage
- Customer and result orientated
- Good knowledge of MS Office software
Stuur uw cv onder vermelding van vacature id (622) naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Of vul onderstaand formulier in.
Neem contact op met Arjan van Dijk van ons kantoor te Zoetermeer, te bereiken op nummer 079-7973610
Pharmaceutical, Process, Engineer, GMP, Engineering, Design, Food, Site, URS, Equipment