Our client is a consultancy in the food and pharmaceutical industry. They participate in very attractive projects for experienced engineers in the pharmaceutical industry. They offer challenging, varied projects with ample opportunities for personal contributions and development.
Our client is currently searching for a Mechanical Project Engineer. In this function you will represent and manage the delivery of engineering and maintenance projects to site standards. This because of an expansion with new buildings in the summer of 2020.
Ideally, the candidate for this function has 10+ years experience in pharma construction and a design background. The project is currently in the designing phase and in this function you would preferably start per 1st of June 2020. The construction of the new buildings will starts in August 2020. There are options to extend the contract after finalizing the project.
The ideal candidate has the discipline and technical knowledge to work independently and take on responsibilities as demanded by these projects. In this function you should be able to ensure that procedures are followed and new systems are implemented in compliance with FDA/EMA and other regulatory requirements.
- Supporting projects to Project Execution Plans and making sure all meet the GMP requirements;
- Monitoring installation quality and record inspections;
- Monitoring and ensuring project safety;
- Discovering and understanding end-user/process requirements;
- Compiling and generating project documentation, for example URS, FAT, SAT;
- Managing design inputs;
- Coordinating design decisions with the engineering authority;
- Managing day to day project activities;
- Developing and documenting testing strategy;
- Generating, reviewing, and approving protocols;
- Setting up and managing communication channels, for example weekly reports and team meetings
- 5 to 10 years relevant (pharma) working experience;
- Good knowledge of the GMP standard;
- Preferably good knowledge of the Dutch language