Our relation is currently hiring a Lead Process engineer in the area of The Hague. Are you a process engineer with experience in the pharmaceutical market with a passion for the development of production processes? Are you looking for a dynamic and international work environment? Please find details below.
- Managing the process design team;
- Basics of design development;
- Feasibility studies;
- Develop process P&ID;
- Lead the process of mass balance/ flow calculations;
- Execute pressure relief valve calculations;
- Manage vendor packages for the following equipment: autoclaves, VHP, Biosafety cabinets;
- Developing excellent client relations, generating repeat business.
- A higher technical degree, major in Industrial, process or chemical engineering;
- 10+ years of relevant and successful experience in an environment with pharmaceutical engineering;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Result- and customer- oriented;
- Strong scope management capabilities;
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Advanced MS office computer skills;
- Advanced time management and organisational skills;
- Leadership skills, with a view to managing people;
- You master the Dutch and English language.
Stuur uw cv onder vermelding van vacature id (607) naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Of vul onderstaand formulier in.
Neem contact op met Dexter van der Swaluw van ons kantoor te Zoetermeer, te bereiken op nummer 079-7973610