Periode: 9-12 months
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with our clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
We provide Full Service Engineering for our clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
We have a very strong yet straight forward management structure which ensures there is a clear line of command and easy access to key decision makers. This structure also allows for regular and open engagement across all our operations, departments etc. ensuring we share resources, knowledge and learning’s easily allowing our clients benefit by accessing the best and most suitable skill sets for their assignments.
- Hands on commissioning and qualification experience
- Experience in project start-ups
- Significant Experience in HVAC C&Q
- Some experience in automation validation (BMS systems)
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Pharma
- Assuming responsibilities for the validation of in-scope systems, primarily HVAC & associated utilities & facility systems
- Development and execution of C&Q protocols
- Validation review of vendor, contractor documents as required
- Field execution of commissioning and qualification activities including construction walkdowns, review of construction dossiers, start-up and commissioning of plant systems
- Closure and report generation for qualified systems
Stuur uw cv onder vermelding van vacature id (100) naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Of vul onderstaand formulier in.
Neem contact op met Derk Jan van ons kantoor te Zoetermeer, te bereiken op nummer 079-7973610
hvac, heating, system, engineering, pharma, equipment, project, expat, senior