Periode: 1,5 to 2 years with possible extension
Our client is a leading project management and engineering company for industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their customers, offering them innovative designs and cost-effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They offer Full Service Engineering for their customers, including project and program management, purchasing, design, construction management, health and safety management, commissioning, qualification and start-up for numerous projects in various market sectors.
- Lead the implementation of the GES construction safety strategy into the projects, in particular the Behavior Bases Safety programs like Hearts and Minds / Safe by Choice;
- Review of the construction and C&Q HSE-plans;
- Review of the work permits and SPA’s / JSA’s / TRA’s;
- Support/advise the GES project manager during all phases of the project in relation to the safety performance (leading and lagging indicators);
- Coach/support the EPCM safety professional with the GES practices and procedures;
- Coach/support the contractors with the GES practices and procedures;
- Roll out / implement the safety incentive plan;
- Participate in the EHSE checklist review;
- Participate in the constructability review;
- Track safety statistics and start up improvement plan if needed;
- Establish relationship with client and local GSE team and get familiar with the local (safety) procedures;
- Lead and/or support incident investigations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field of education;
- At least five years of experience in a comparable environment;
- Proven construction safety management excellence, demonstrated over multiple assignments;
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical product development and manufacturing facilities and plant operations are highly desirable;
- SME in respect to safety;
- Familiar with MS Office;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
The person will be working on the projects which already started Coldstore, greenfield) and B300 ( extension of existing building) and other projects which are still in design phase.
Stuur uw cv onder vermelding van vacature id (623) naar email@example.com
Of vul onderstaand formulier in.
Neem contact op met Dexter van der Swaluw van ons kantoor te Zoetermeer, te bereiken op nummer 079-7973610