Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
A global program was started to protect the company against cyber threats and natural disasters. General requirements are defined for systems on security, modernization and data integrity. A system inventory shows that a large amount of automation systems need modifications to comply with the requirements.
- Writing technical specifications and upgrading or replacing systems and testing will be part of your work
- Automation upgrades and replacements can be performed by the machine supplier or by the project team
- Implementation will be supported by Process Automation Engineer
- You are responsible for solving the technical challenges
- Reporting progress and cost deviations to the Project Leader
- Proactive and result oriented team player.
- 5 years experience in Process Automation.
- Familiar with the automation standards Siemens (PLC) and iFix (SCADA).
- Experience in Life Science is a pre.