Duration: 6 months
Our client is a consultancy in the food and pharmaceutical industry. They participate in very attractive projects for experienced engineers in the pharmaceutical industry. They offer challenging, varied projects with ample opportunities for personal contributions and development.
To execute the validation of GMP relevant computer systems within the Dutch site, in line with internal and external, global and local guidelines and regulations.
- basic validation practices (IQ/OQ/PQ);
- maintenance of quality systems and cGMP compliance for the business by ensuring that all team members comply with processes, procedures and instructions for all activities in which the team
- safety responsibility;
- is knowledgeable and complies with all pertinent safety policies, rules and regulations;
- ensures all team members comply with safety rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- a broad general ICT / automation knowledge (eg data exchange, data security, infrastructure, PLC, SCADA, MES systems, etc.);
- familiar with work according to GAMP5;
- aware of the current insights regarding 21 CFR-Part11;
- communicate in English fluently.