Duration: 1 year, extending possibilities
For a huge project to be expected in 2018 we are keen on staffing the right people for the project to start.
Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
Are you in for a long term project and are you an experienced Process Validation or Chemistry Manufacturing Control Manager?. Our client has been working hard on the start up of a new Viral Production Plant. This plant now comes into the phase of Process Validation. Are you the Manager that can help them out with this important step in the project? Than this might be your next assignment.
It will be your responsibility to:
- Manage the multidisciplinary Process Validation team (5 – 10 depending on the phase of the project) both as a project leader and as subject matter expert;
- supervise the correct execution of the Process Validation in the new plant;
- make sure all deadlines are met and reports are generated on time;
- updating the process validation master plan and monitor the progress;
- consultation of registration deliverables with RA & QA.
- Master or PhD in Process Technology, Bio Chemical or related area;
- experience in leading Process Validation teams including file changes;
- experience with technology transfers, development studies, engineering runs and process validation;
- experience within the pharmaceutical branch, preferably within biotechnology or vaccine production;
- a natural leader with strong communication skills (English mandatory, Dutch preferred);
- able to switch between helicopter view and details;
- able to bring parties together and knows how bridge gaps;