Our client is a leading Project Management and Engineering Company serving industry around the world. Their reputation is based on forming successful partnerships with their clients, providing them with innovative designs and cost effective solutions in the context of sound judgment, strong management and technical excellence.
They provide Full Service Engineering for their clients including Project and Programme Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health & Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification and Start-up on numerous projects across a range of market sectors.
Monitor and manage the change control quality systems and, where necessary, improve quality system, in accordance with the quality policy within international guidelines:
- Drawing up departmental objectives;
- compiling monthly and annual reports;
- drawing up and updating week, month and year plans;
- ensure adequate organization of the department;
- delegation of powers and duties;
- managing the right method and mutual cooperation;
- assessing the functioning of employees.
- Ensure that the process is in line (GMP and QEHS);
- Change Control contact point;
- risk assessments;
- compile and provide GMP training.
- Thorough knowledge of GMP, Change Control and Quality Systems;
- risk assessment techniques;
- pharmaceutical experience, minimum 5 years;
- BSc or MSc in relevant courses.